Create a Culture of IT Cost Transparency
Introducing cost transparency into your organizational culture can be game changing because it gets everyone thinking about costs and the resources they use to conduct business on a daily basis.
By reading this ePaper, you will learn how to introduce the following Best Practices for introducing Cost Transparency :
- Allocate costs with chargebacks
- Track usage, costs, inventory, policies, etc
- Use cost transparency to lower costs
- Measure performance of a cost transparency initiative
- Audit to uncover unused services
Implementing a set of best practices as listed in this Top 10 Guide can help you maximize the benefits of putting an IT cost management system in place.
Download this FREE GUIDE and take the first step into creating a culture of cost transparency for your IT.
Complete the form available on the right and we will send you the guide by email.